Shree Radha Krishan Kripa Dham Sewa Sansthanam Trust
Shree Radha Krishan Sewa Trust is a non-profit organization based in Rishikesh, Uttarakhand founded in the year of 2014 focused on helping poor children, helping victimized widows in society, Propagation of Bhagwat religion, and for the protection of Sanskrit and culture.
Shree Radha Krishan Kripa Dham Sewa Sansthanam Trust is making an important contribution towards the education of the poor children. Their mission is to ensure a sustainable living environment for poor families and children through the provision of nutrition, education, and health.
“We strongly believe education is the most powerful tool for young people to break from the cycle of poverty”
20 million children in India do not go to school. Millions of children are still denied their right to education because of poverty. Donate for the education of poor children and support them with necessities like tuition fees, school supplies, footwear, transport, etc. Help them build a future that will make them escape poverty passed from generation to generation.
Over the last five years, we have developed a community-based approach to tackling endemic issues in Uttarakhand.
6 Free Tuition Center
A Free Tuition center is being conducted to help poor, bright boys and girls studying in govt. schools.
500 + Students
We continue to make progress towards our goal of improving the educational opportunities for students in Uttarakhand.
1000 + Women Benefited
Empowerment of women is a necessity for the very development of a society.
We are developing 2 surbhi Gaushala’s to provide shelters & feeds to gau mata.
Our Focus Areas
“Poverty is the worst form of violence.” — Mahatma Gandhi, Indian political and spiritual leader
- Propagation of Bhagwat religion.
- Establishment of Gurukul for the conservation of Sanskrit and culture.
- Help poor, destitute people and financially disabled children.
- Organizing various camps for public benefits such as eye camps, handicapped camps, vaccination polio drops, blood donation camps, yoga camps, etc.
- Distributing free medicines to the poor, needy people.
- Serving free food to poor students.
- Serving cow and providing her protection all over the world.
- Reading the ancient Vedic syllabus in a modern language which will help in the development of science and technology in such a way that it does not harm the environment.
- To establish our centers all over the world and to train that spiritual guide, so that people can be saved from pessimistic misery, sin, and self-murder.
- Opening, operating and providing educational, spiritual, and cultural education in a healthy environment.