Promotion Of Bhagwat Relegion
Shrimad Bhagwat Katha is said to be the summary of all the Hindu scriptures and therefore most popular all over the world. Many saints are spending their life by telling stories of Srimad Bhagwat. This is one of the holiest book in which lessons are given about, how to live life successfully. It shows that path to get salvation easily in this Kalyug.
It is said that listening Bhagwat Katha and telling Bhagwat Katha, both will attract the blessings of Lord Vishnu and by blessings of God, the life of devotees become successful.
If anyone listens to Bhagwat Katha or read it devotedly then no doubt, unbelievable transformation takes place.
- Promotion of Bhagwat religion.
- Establishment of Gurukul for the conservation of Sanskrit and culture.
- Reading the ancient Vedic syllabus in a modern language which will help in the development of science and technology in such a way that it does not harm the environment.
- To establish more centers of the world and to train that spiritual guide, so that people can be saved from pessimistic misery, sin, and self-murder.
- Opening, operating, and providing educational, spiritual, and cultural education in a healthy environment.
- To acquire other religious trusts or institutions with a purpose.
- Uncover the feelings of service of mankind.